- 商品名称: China manufacturer 1304 pdc cutter for pdc drill bit
- 商品编号: China manufacturer 1304 pdc cutt
- Warranty:6 months
- Applicable Industries:Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Energy & Mining
- Showroom Location:None
- Place of Origin:Hebei, China, Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:LONGYUE, longyue
- Type:DRILL BIT, PDC cutter insert, Coal Mine Support Equipment
- Machine Type:Drilling Tool
- Material:Carbon steel, High Carbon Steel, Diamond
- Processing Type:Forging
- Use:Well Drilling
- Local Service Location:None
- Certification:API, API
- Machine Type::Drilling Tool
- Product name:Professional manufacturer of 1308 pdc cutters
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:Single item
- Single package size: 10X15X10 cm
- Single gross weight:1.000 kg
- Package Type:wooden case
- Picture Example:
Features and Benefits of PDC Cutters
1. High abrasive resisatan, high quality material are sintered to form the diamond layer which is of rigid framework structure. The PDC features compact structure and good abrasive resiatanc.
2. Features good impact resistance. The PDC uses tungsten carbide material which has good impact resistance and the diamond layer can guarantee the toughness of the impact resistance.
3. Has strong binding force. The junction plane of the diamond layer and the tungsten carbide layer uses a corrugated tooth design. The binding force can be increased and the bad impact of the plane residual stress on the PDC performance can be avoided.
4. Has good self sharpening performance. The good organization microstructure of the diamond makes the diamond particle remain sharp all times.
Worldia PDC Cutters use high quality PCD material and tungsten carbide substrate.
Our PDC cutter can be packed with standard packaging similar to the above sample pictures.
We have dedicated team of quality control and precise equipment to keep good and stable performance for our products and processing services.
The PDC Cutter is used on the drilling bits for oil, gas and coal industry.
product number diameter(D)(mm) height(T)(mm) diamond thickness(t)(mm) diamond chamfer 1308 13.44±0.03 8.00±0.10 2.30±0.20 0.30±0.10 1313 13.44±0.03 13.20±0.10 2.30±0.20 0.30±0.10 1608 15.88/16.00±0.03 8.00±0.10 2..30±0.20 0.30±0.10 1613 15.88/16.00±0.03 13.20±0.10 2.30±0.20 0.30±0.10 1908 19.05±0.05 8.00±0.10 2.30±0.20 0.30±0.10 1913 19.05±0.05 13.20±0.10 2.30±0.20 0.30±0.10 1916 19.05±0.05 16.31±0.10 2.30±0.20 0.30±0.10